• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - New Proline Acc. Package

Are you putting in a sound system? It sounds like you are from above posts, but I don't see the speaker you guys are talking about.

Are you putting in a sound system? It sounds like you are from above posts, but I don't see the speaker you guys are talking about.

I am. It's from Modelsoundsinc.com and is a badass piece.

I'm using a 4" speaker in the bed covered by a spare tire.

For mock up I'm using the cheapest set I could get at Walmart (huge). The actual piece will be in stock hopefully this week or next.

5d047658.jpg

Looking good, can't wait to see it finished.... wait maybe this stage finished.."thumbsup"

Harley you should ask a DJ to spin you an anthem for your intro since your gonna put a speaker system in it. What's the flavor of music your gonna bump to? Is it gonna be waterproof? :lmao: lol Please no "Rhinestone Cowboy" eh!

You are correct 2 to make 1.

Purpose: How many 1:1's do you see with a front engine and offset rear center section?

That's why :lol:

My brand new GMC 2500 is offset believe it or not.
Admit it you did it to make the rest of us sick:lmao: "thumbsup"

Harley you should ask a DJ to spin you an anthem for your intro since your gonna put a speaker system in it. What's the flavor of music your gonna bump to? Is it gonna be waterproof? :lmao: lol Please no "Rhinestone Cowboy" eh!

This system is "vroom vroom" not "boom boom" :lol: however we did discuss having an option to switch over to a simple MP3 player.

i cant wait to see how this thing sounds or even works!!! is it gonna begin to work as you pull in the trigger and get increasingly louder?

that is AWESOME!!!! i checked on youtube on a\planes and it sound soo real. great addition for sure.

nice man, good progress, you update your threads like at least once a day. love it!!

Looking good, can't wait to see it finished.... wait maybe this stage finished.."thumbsup"

Gonna be a Sweet lowridin Pimpmobile!!!8)8) Gotta have one youtube with a soundtrack.....

Last edited:
Back