• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

I got another update from Jerry last night, didn't see it until this morning. The chassis shape is pretty much done, just the hard part of finalizing the details.

I'm extremely happy with the shape.

b9637b9d.jpg

The back end may appear to have a lot of space but its going to be a tight fit.

d8af22a1.jpg

a9326ee7.jpg

And again, a minimal bumper.

1dbf26e5.jpg

Re: Harley's Wraith - New Proline Acc. Package

I got another update from Jerry last night, didn't see it until this morning. The chassis shape is pretty much done, just the hard part of finalizing the details.

b9637b9d.jpg

d8af22a1.jpg

a9326ee7.jpg

1dbf26e5.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!:shock: That looks awesome Harley. I see you mabey adding a rear winch aswell. Jerry does some sweet work again that rig is SICK!!!

b9637b9d.jpg

d8af22a1.jpg

a9326ee7.jpg

1dbf26e5.jpg
Is that speaker gunna rest on the bottom?

Is that speaker gunna rest on the bottom?

The mounts will be adjustable, and the actual speaker may be able to rest between the rails. I won't know for another week or two though when the actual speakers come in. I ordered 3 more from Electronic Supply but they were several weeks out. The current speaker is for mock up.

I'm not trying to be gay. But if your going with the same skinz then what about purple for the cage. By the way if you want to donate all your parts that won't fit this one please keep me in mind.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I am going to have you send that to me! Ummmmmmmmmmm Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! by Saturday would be great!!!
JK looks sick man!!

Damn Josh, thats really turning out nice.
Loving it for sure.

I GOTTA GET YOU SOME BETTER SEATS BRO.

I may have over looked it, but you used 2 axle housings to make one correct?
Also, what is your purpose of doing this mod? Just to make people sick? :ror:

You are correct 2 to make 1.

Purpose: How many 1:1's do you see with a front engine and offset rear center section?

That's why :lol:

Gotcha, this is just for the rear axle. That makes more sense and I still think you did it to make people cringe :)

Back