• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

that is some badass machine work!! great job!!! I know that place you went to. I used to drive tractor trailers and i had i delivery in there. that place is cool!!!

I'm really happy with the work, came out clean. I had to come in to work today to put some extra hours in on a project but when I get home I'm going to do some measuring and figure out what I'll need to do for upper links and shock positioning. Since its a narrower axle. It's 17mm narrower than a stock wraith. So I'll probably go up to 750 offsets in the rear.

Re: Harley's Wraith - New DMG Chassis Pics

Here is a shot to show the new axle next to a stock housing.

0a0893b2.jpg

Here is how it all goes together. These are just the mock-up sleeves.

c05c8a56.jpg

Difference in the distance between the link mounts. 116.55-98.2=18.35mm (~3/4")

e49c332e.jpg

31ac703b.jpg

Re: Harley's Wraith - New DMG Chassis Pics

damn those scale accessories are so detailed, i dig the checker plate tool box. some nice additions you got there

Re: Harley's Wraith - New Proline Acc. Package

Jesus, I must of contacted Jessica a half dozen time asking when they would be out.
did they give you a ETA?

Nice work on the axle"thumbsup". The accessories are pretty pimp too.

I cant wait to see this rig together Harley, looks AWESOME!!!

Only downside is, I am getting really bad ideas on what to do to mine "thumbsup"

Love the axle mod Harley. That is just bad ass, and balsy. "thumbsup"

Thanks goodness for Proline, I really didn't want to scratch build Optima batteries and now I don't. :ror: "thumbsup"

Jesus, I must of contacted Jessica a half dozen time asking when they would be out.
did they give you a ETA?

I had sent an inquiry last week asking Proline when these kits might be available. I got a reply this morning indicating they 'should' be available sometime in February.

That axle came out great Josh....nice machine work Paul! Look forward to checking it out more.

Back