• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - New Proline Acc. Package

Another chassis update from the DMG.

Plate steel boat sides added 8)

alt135.jpg

Full inner fender wells :shock:

alt137.jpg

Dash top since the A-pillar slants so much more than the stock Wraith chassis.

alt139.jpg

The current stance is looking amazing. This isn't the hood that will go on this rig in the end. I'll have a whole write up on that process.

alt136.jpg

Can't beat this rig!

Do you have any links for your Inspiration on the jimmy chassis? Any ideas on seats or interior choices? And how many lights you going with? Thanks for your time.

Do you have any links for your Inspiration on the jimmy chassis? Any ideas on seats or interior choices? And how many lights you going with? Thanks for your time.

Yeah I've got links, I'll have to get them tomorrow though.

Seats, Team3six Ultimate Wraith seats or something fancy named like that. The interior is just a trimmed stock interior. May get a fresh one and repaint though.

Another chassis update from the DMG.

Plate steel boat sides added 8)

alt135.jpg

Full inner fender wells :shock:

alt137.jpg

Dash top since the A-pillar slants so much more than the stock Wraith chassis.

alt139.jpg

The current stance is looking amazing. This isn't the hood that will go on this rig in the end. I'll have a whole write up on that process.

alt136.jpg

Can't beat this rig!

Quote for pics on the new page 8)

I've got to ask, did you say you used to live in Cali but you reside in the midwest now? Reason I ask is your close connections with everyone. How do you have the time? Twin maybe? Lol....and is your group doing any open competitions this year?

I've got to ask, did you say you used to live in Cali but you reside in the midwest now? Reason I ask is your close connections with everyone. How do you have the time? Twin maybe? Lol....and is your group doing any open competitions this year?

He texts me all day long ! That is how. :D

He texts me all day long ! That is how. :D

He better hold on to that unlimited phone plan. I hope his feedbacks are helping you guys out too. I know a lot of us have been following his threads and he is a hardcore reviewer and backs up VP on the million questions that you guys get and he takes the time to answer them or defend your craftsmanship. Just saying maybe "payroll" I think he deserves it.

Midwest born and raised. Made friends with most of these people quite awhile before they were sponsoring me. Steve at VP will still claim he saved me from drowning in a pool with no water and then feeding me Denny's but I don't remember that so it can't be true....

And Brandon and I were friends before either or us had even one sponsor. Now he's designing all the stuff I want from Axial. Kind of cool how all that stuff works out. Now that I think about it, I think he still owes me a rock racer C10 tube chassis... :lol:

Here are the builds I was using as inspiration:

This will be the hood style I go for in the end.
ASHMAN's Jimmy's4x4 2011 Podium Promod Grand Cherokee Buggy - Pirate4x4.Com

attachment.php

This build was very complete and just a good look into the details of a chassis.

Red rock it/bent and twisted/jimmys chassis - Pirate4x4.Com

attachment.php

There are tons of other Jimmy's builds, but here is his specific vendor chassis thread. Some good pics 8)

Another sheet of cookies out of the oven - Pirate4x4.Com

Thank you, that will keep me busy for awhile.
It's a replica of your custom chassis. The Mean Mini Jimmy chassis!

Last edited:
Back