• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith

I suggest a 3s battery and 3000mah or above. It just depends on what you can fit.
Hi harley, are these good batts? can this fit the stock location of the wraith battery? which one would you choose? or do u have other suggestion for the batt?

1. Venom 15059 3S 11.1V 5000mAh 50C LIPO BATTERY
Dimensions: 133x31x45mm

2. E-MAXX BRUSHED/BRUSHLESS Venom 3S 11.1V 5400mAh 20C LIPO BATTERY
Length: 5.4" (138mm)
Width: 1.9" (48mm)
Height: 1.7" (42.5mm)

Hi harley, are these good batts? can this fit the stock location of the wraith battery? which one would you choose? or do u have other suggestion for the batt?

1. Venom 15059 3S 11.1V 5000mAh 50C LIPO BATTERY
Dimensions: 133x31x45mm

2. E-MAXX BRUSHED/BRUSHLESS Venom 3S 11.1V 5400mAh 20C LIPO BATTERY
Length: 5.4" (138mm)
Width: 1.9" (48mm)
Height: 1.7" (42.5mm)

I'm not sure exactly what the size limits are for battery box in the rear. Many different sizes will be fit in the front, but again I'm not sure on the size limits.

Not sure if that 5400 will fit, thats a bit big...5000mah will fit but its tight.. I personally run 4400 in the nose and its a nice fit.

Sorry for the jack josh. lol.

Not sure if that 5400 will fit, thats a bit big...5000mah will fit but its tight.. I personally run 4400 in the nose and its a nice fit.

Sorry for the jack josh. lol.

No problem, thanks for helping him out. I didn't use those areas for long enough to really get a feel for it. The proto stiffy kit really changed up how I ran my packs.

I did get some pics today from Jerry on the start of my new chassis.

8)

alt045.jpg

alt047.jpg

alt046.jpg

Re: Harley's Wraith - New DMG Chassis Pics

Just when you think your done, you get pulled back in. I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. I bet it's going to be a sweet Wraith, Merry Christmas Harley."thumbsup"

damn... i cant wait to see what else your gonna do. 'the DNG' sure does flawless work, look at those joins. off to a nice start. oh and also, are you using those seats when its all finished?

damn... i cant wait to see what else your gonna do. 'the DNG' sure does flawless work, look at those joins. off to a nice start. oh and also, are you using those seats when its all finished?

I will probably get some new seats when it's all done, not sure if I'll grab another pair of 3Six seats or go to black Wraith seats. 3Six came out with some larger seats with more detail, they may be the ones I go with.

Great work so far, now is dmg making this only for you or is he having it reproduced when he has everybody pm him, "say I want a Harley chassis" "how much". Better hope your getting the good guy price, cause you know your followers are going to follow the leader. Can't wait to see those 3teamsix seats wraith edition.

That is goin to be an awesome looking rig when its built up , there is nothing like the sound of steel on rocks ! Are you going to do anything to counter the extra weight ? (I'm guessing its going to be a bit heavier than the plastic chassis) Side-hilling and high speed turns may suffer but I guess some extra axle/wheel weights will cure it .

That is goin to be an awesome looking rig when its built up , there is nothing like the sound of steel on rocks ! Are you going to do anything to counter the extra weight ? (I'm guessing its going to be a bit heavier than the plastic chassis) Side-hilling and high speed turns may suffer but I guess some extra axle/wheel weights will cure it .

I don't plan to do much for the weight, I refuse to weight the wheels. It's a scaler, none of them perform insanely well anyway. It's more fun when you have to work at it.

Back