• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

I will be get this all installed as soon as I get home. This kit will change your front axle to a 3 link setup with panhard, you simply just remove one of your upper links. The axle mount is held in on in two ways. First it is clamped to the axle and then it also ties into you shock mount for rotational stability.

Pics ASAP.

Can't wait to see! And I just got my VP steering setup :roll:.. I guess can use it for rear steer if this setup works better. Any date for public availability?

Your going to love it "thumbsup"

Attachments

• VP1.jpg
    VP1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,890
  • VP2.jpg
    VP2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 3,626
Great but can I asked a question maybe stupid but I m a newby....
What is the interest, what does it improve?

Axial Wraith and Losi SCTE

Great but can I asked a question maybe stupid but I m a newby....
What is the interest, what does it improve?

Axial Wraith and Losi SCTE

It gets the servo off the axle which is a huge part of a scale build. The Wraith is meant to appear scale and this is one of things you need to achieve that.

The problem with the kit put out before by Level 3 is that it only moved the servo and didn't handle the problems it caused. Running a servo on the chassis without a panhard causes big suspension issues. This is the first full kit available.

Can't wait to see! And I just got my VP steering setup :roll:.. I guess can use it for rear steer if this setup works better. Any date for public availability?

will the vp tie-rod/drag link kit not work with the axle mounted servo kit? it seems like it would work together, no?

Very cool Josh, glad I've waited to get upper links, now the money can go towards cms!

Dibs on your extra upper link your not using now? :mrgreen:

Here are a few shots of the setup.

4878416d.jpg

bad81a7d.jpg

You can see here that the panhard mount is separate from the servo mount.

0ccb7328.jpg

Back