• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Gotta love fridays! Thanks for the vid of Blue crush, the Newbright should work for a KOH style build. We're staying tuned! :wink::mrgreen:8)

So I'm going to be revisiting my steering setup soon so I figured it's time to put some power in there.

What we have here is two of Futaba's High Voltage servos. The BlS157 is a crazy power crazy speed work horse. If you don't have a bombproof steering system this will just rip pieces off your rig.

The next servo is the S9353HV which is a brand new servo I was asked to try out by the guys at Futaba. There are two very special features about this servo. First, ALL METAL case. Second, inside this case is a set if titanium gears. This servo is not as powerful but it's exciting to see features that the Team has been asking for. Futaba has been fantastic in doing what we ask.

b4ccc144.jpg

de99a398.jpg

So I'm going to be revisiting my steering setup soon so I figured it's time to put some power in there.

What we have here is two of Futaba's High Voltage servos. The BlS157 is a crazy power crazy speed work horse. If you don't have a bombproof steering system this will just rip pieces off your rig.

The next servo is the S9353HV which is a brand new servo I was asked to try out by the guys at Futaba. There are two very special features about this servo. First, ALL METAL case. Second, inside this case is a set if titanium gears. This servo is not as powerful but it's exciting to see features that the Team has been asking for. Futaba has been fantastic in doing what we ask.

b4ccc144.jpg

de99a398.jpg

Man you get all the good stuff.

I don't believe it, unless I get one too.....

LOL looks good!

Jealous of the new Futaba goodies.

:mrgreen: I know I know :lol:

Almost too nice to hide!

It's a little over 300 is all. So it's by no means huge power but it has elements that we are hopeful will trickle down.

That's probably more than enough for a scale go fast little truck, specially if doing rear steer as well. Two of this on each end with Ti gears in them would be a bomb!

Thanks man!

@#$%@#$%$#@%@#$%@#$%!@$#%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From, My wallet... Wheres my team hookup ? LOL. Want Case/Gears.

At least us guys in the cheap seats get to watch all the cool parts down on the field!"thumbsup":flipoff:"thumbsup"

Back