• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

I just tried my hh11t last night around the house and I would say it just as fast as stock if not a touch more and I'm running stock spur and dropped my pinion down to a 18t. I'll see how she runs like that.

I'd like to know how hot that motor runs with that gear ratio.

The 10.5 is going to be pretty fast but the RS Pro is a good ESC. I really would suggest the 13.5 or the new Tekin SC4X 7.5 which is around 3000kv I believe.

I had seen a HH 13Turn With the HH ESC in a wraith this weekend How would this compare to the 10.5.

After beating on my Wraith for this long I have finally decided it's time for a change. I wanted to run the stock chassis for awhile but I can't hold out any longer.

Going to go with the DMG to build me yet another chassis. This one will be my first around a hard body though...

Here in the inspiration, it will only be loosely based on it however. I will still be keeping my rear steer and it will likely end up Orange instead of blue 8)

d2c03cb6.jpg

e190f11b.jpg

92bbce7d.jpg

bdf6cddb.jpg

I'm excited to move on to this phase. Since Jerry is doing it we know it will get done too ;-)

I am going to change a few things to be more conducive to protecting the hard body. The tube fenders will be integrated into the front stinger and chassis. And it will also have rock sliders, whether or not they flow into the fenders is yet to be decided.

All I know is this rig should be right down Jerry's ally.

Back