• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

hey harley i see you are running the CC bec pro for your three servos, is that really needed?

i have a 10amp CC bec, and i want to run 3 hitec 7954sh 333oz servos 4ws, winch, can i use this bec, as ive seen homles has 10 servos hooked up to one 10 amp bec lifting 100lbs. with no issues.

what do you think? get the pro or

With 3 or those servo's you will likely need a pro or 2 standard BEC's. I have seen just 2 servo's cause a single Castle BEC to have issues.

With 3 or those servo's you will likely need a pro or 2 standard BEC's. I have seen just 2 servo's cause a single Castle BEC to have issues.

That's exactly what happened with my 2 Futaba S9157's, bec couldn't handle it. Battery voltage comes into play as well.

for sure the only thing thats got me still baby-ing it is the need for new cvds. ive got the extra steering throw from the vp knuckles and linkages, but its borderline too much for stock cvds

Just noticed all the wheeled toys in my garage tonight (all my crawlers are inside). :lol:

8d951915.jpg
[/QUOTE]

where did you find that big wheel! awesome

Random thought

Harley,

For some reason I looked over at your post count and thought hmmm 14400...it's an anniversary. Then scrolled through some updates and saw it again. Usually Jim Beam explains things to me in a language I can understand, but now I'm just plain confused. Have you maxed out on Crawler?:???:

Harley,

For some reason I looked over at your post count and thought hmmm 14400...it's an anniversary. Then scrolled through some updates and saw it again. Usually Jim Beam explains things to me in a language I can understand, but now I'm just plain confused. Have you maxed out on Crawler?:???:

Haha, not quite :lol;

Your post count updated after each post. So even if you found my first post it would still show 14k posts.

My wallet hate's you josh. :flipoff:

What did you do for servo clearance in the rear ? All the @$%! will be here this week. Not afraid to cut what i need to - Just wanted to see what you did. Looks like some will be needed.

Back