• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Holmes BRXL Waterproof Version
Holmes 13t Crawlmaster Motor
Castle BEC Pro (due to the number of servos)
5250 3s Lipo
Futaba 9157 front
Futaba 9157 rear
Futaba 9157 winch

Would you mind getting a picture of "Futaba 9157 winch" mounted up?

I assume you used the dig servo mount and routed some tubing up front for the winch? Seems like a good way to go if you ask me. :mrgreen:

Once you wear out your motor have have a new build for you to try. I'm surprised it is still kicking considering how much your drive, because I KNOW you aren't keeping up on the maintenance! :mrgreen:

I assume you used the dig servo mount and routed some tubing up front for the winch? Seems like a good way to go if you ask me. :mrgreen:

is that for the dig plate?

Exactly. I just cut my own plate since the dig is not out though. Bent up some thin tubing I had at home but it needs replaced because it was thin wall aluminum and I am sure it will bend when under load.

Good eye Harley, that's where I put my winch as well. What did you use for a spool? Things get a little tight in there.

Good eye Harley, that's where I put my winch as well. What did you use for a spool? Things get a little tight in there.

And you didn't let anyone know?! * Hole. How about finding another one of the nice fancy plates laying around the office and sending it my way? :ror:

I don't have a spool still. I need to figure that out and sort out some kind of fairlead. Just been busy and have had the Wraith in pieces :roll: I want to get it back to running for a trip this weekend but I don't think it's going to happen in time.

FWIW, I've used the RCP lockers in regular SCX10 axles and they've been great! I was going to pick some up for my Wraith, too. "thumbsup"

Back