• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

I also totally forgot that I swapped to 32 pitch gears this weekend :roll:

I am not running a 60 tooth Kimbrough spur and 15 tooth Robinson Racing pinion. This is the same gear ratio as the stock 80/20 setup.

Last edited:
I also totally forgot that I swapped to 32 pitch gears this weekend :roll:

I am not running a 60 tooth Kimbrough spur and 15 tooth Robinson Racing pinion. This is the same gear ratio as the stock 80/20 setup.

how did you do it? i was not able to set more than a 56T 32P with a 15T pinion without mounting the dust cover.....any photo for us?

I took off my dust cover a long time ago. 8)

Was wondering to but I am satisfied with a 56 tooth. Since I have spare 54 for my Slash I'm thinkin of tryin those if I ruin the 56 but the 32's seem very durable.

quick question when you were running the vp dig, did you have to change youre driveshafts FOR the added dig? i have yet to see one of their models personally to be able to make the decision

BC Racing and I went hiking yesterday with the scalers. After a couple miles we stopped at The Falls and did some playing around. Had a great time and I took a few minutes to grab a handful of video clips on my iPhone. I just threw them all together with the iMovie app and am uploading it to YouTube now.

As soon as it's processed I'll post it up "thumbsup"

New R35's just arrived.

df2ee3e9.jpg

Back