• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

yeah...I believe so, "thumbsup"
But, what about if I purchased from other store such as RPP, then will I get those replacement parts from RC4WD as well?:shock:

RC4WD usually sends out replacement parts to people who have already purchased stuff. They are pretty good about that.

Hey Harley,

I didn't see it mentioned, but did you upgrade the transmission outputs or are you still running stockers? Oh wait, is the rear output different because of the dig option?

Hey Harley,

I didn't see it mentioned, but did you upgrade the transmission outputs or are you still running stockers? Oh wait, is the rear output different because of the dig option?

Yes the rear output is extened in this trans. But also these new outputs are great. They are steel and seem to be hardened. I don't see a need to replace them. Axial did a great job on them.

RC4WD usually sends out replacement parts to people who have already purchased stuff. They are pretty good about that.

They've ignored 2 emails about 1 screw for my sandscorcher wheel and 1 beadlock rim for my slash wheels which I'm willing to pay for.

I don't know how else to contact them :cry:

Harley thanks for providing all this info. It really is helpful.

Yes the rear output is extened in this trans. But also these new outputs are great. They are steel and seem to be hardened. I don't see a need to replace them. Axial did a great job on them.

Could we see a new video of your rig climbin around with 4 wheel steering and the holmes motor.

I've been neglecting this thread, I'll get back to it ASAP! I'm looking forward to shooting the new video. It won't be just me, there will be tons of scaler action. I may throw a simple one up before that. Just been swamped lately.

I've been neglecting this thread, I'll get back to it ASAP! I'm looking forward to shooting the new video. It won't be just me, there will be tons of scaler action. I may throw a simple one up before that. Just been swamped lately.

Totally understandable. I doubt if your fan club forgets ya.

Cool vid "thumbsup" Love the jump at 1:34, I like that style, technical jumps with difficult landings. Your making me want 4WS, love that maneuverability.

Cool vid "thumbsup" Love the jump at 1:34, I like that style, technical jumps with difficult landings. Your making me want 4WS, love that maneuverability.

The 4WS is by far my favorite part. I usually run it at about 40% of the front steering when I am going faster like that. It keeps the rear managable without flipping it over on every turn. When I start crawling around I bump it all the way up. It makes it a completely different animal then! :twisted:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CogsFJd4_ks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great vid josh. So I take it that the gearlube worked well?

Was there anything else new or changed to the truck before you ran it. That truck sure. Runs clean.

Back