• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Good deal, thinking of installing under and overdrive gears in it. Might be the perfect time.

Do I need to clean the old out thoroughly?

I would to groove its worth.

I know its just talk. But this stuff walks the walk.
Probably one of my best products ever.
Official release will be next week.
Your wont have a decal though.
Bowie is making them Monday.

Harley gets all the good stuff first. I'm jealous.

Josh is glood for honest opinions. Im looking forward to seeing what he thinks.

Next new product is a new designed interior. So people have choices besides stock and will come with my light up dash and clusters.

That's about a month away.
Harley will get that too.lol

Last edited:
Josh is hood for honest opinions. Im looking forward to seeing what he thinks.

Next new product is a new designed interior. So people have choices besides stock and will come with my light up dash and clusters.

That's about a month away.
Harley will get that too.lol

Harley is this shizz. Super nice guy and love all his write ups. Maybe I can have the hookups one day. I look forward to your new stuff 3-6.

Good deal, thinking of installing under and overdrive gears in it. Might be the perfect time.

Do I need to clean the old out thoroughly?

That was gonna be my first hop up lol, have spare gears from my AX10 "thumbsup"

I am just unsure if I put that much drag on everythin by installing both sets. I may just go overdrive front and HD rear. Decisions decisions!

I was thinking over drive rear bevel front :twisted: get that wheelie effect lolol"thumbsup"

so does the xr10 knuckles and c's work on the wraith? i seen in your post about xr10 but then i seen you install the wraith specific part number. whats the difference? just bought a wraith last night.

thank you for the great write up

so does the xr10 knuckles and c's work on the wraith? i seen in your post about xr10 but then i seen you install the wraith specific part number. whats the difference? just bought a wraith last night.

thank you for the great write up

Axial brand XR knuckles will work but VP will not. VP changed the geometry to get more steering and clearance and it interferes with the stock wheels. The VP Wraith knuckles are what you want to purchase.

Axial brand XR knuckles will work but VP will not. VP changed the geometry to get more steering and clearance and it interferes with the stock wheels. The VP Wraith knuckles are what you want to purchase.

thank you,

Harley,
You need to post up some video action! The thread's intellectual capacity is trumping the entertainment aspect! Hook us up with something...more kitchen donuts...or even a dummy link to something random...that would work too. :roll:

Last edited:
For real? I'm on it! "thumbsup"

I'll be there!

For real. I'll buy all the ice cream you can eat from the ice cream guy. I figured Jake was making you score or do tech or something.

Rockedup Ricky keeps backing out on me. One time his excuse is work ( :roll: ) , this time he wants to work on a beater 73 Jeep he just bought ( :roll::roll: :flipoff:).

Back