• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

For real. I'll buy all the ice cream you can eat from the ice cream guy. I figured Jake was making you score or do tech or something.

Rockedup Ricky keeps backing out on me. One time his excuse is work ( :roll: ) , this time he wants to work on a beater 73 Jeep he just bought ( :roll::roll: :flipoff:).

I'm just there hanging out, I'd be pumped to spot. :)

Hey Josh, still waiting on this part from Vanquish. Are they gonna make it or is it nessesary?
http://www.vanquishproducts.com/wraith-racing-ackerman-steering-arms.html

Since I cant get it. I am wondering if the Axial brand will fit the Vanquish knuckles?
http://www.rpphobby.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AX30788&CartID=2

I actually went back to the arms that come with the knuckles. Since I decided to go mostly crawler I felt that the zero ackerman arms would best suit the rig. I will find out what the production schedule is.

The Axial arms WILL fit on the VP knuckles though.

I actually went back to the arms that come with the knuckles. Since I decided to go mostly crawler I felt that the zero ackerman arms would best suit the rig. I will find out what the production schedule is.

The Axial arms WILL fit on the VP knuckles though.

So maybe I am misunderstanding. do the VP or Axial Ackerman arms help or are the shorter ones that come with the knuckles work better. I am using just the axles for a scaler project.

So maybe I am misunderstanding. do the VP or Axial Ackerman arms help or are the shorter ones that come with the knuckles work better. I am using just the axles for a scaler project.

The VP arms you posted are to give you proper ackerman for better high speed handling. The arms that come with the VP knuckles are a zero ackerman arm but are still longer than stock.

The VP arms you posted are to give you proper ackerman for better high speed handling. The arms that come with the VP knuckles are a zero ackerman arm but are still longer than stock.

Ohhhh, well that clears that up then. No need for those then. Ill stick to the stock ones. thanks

Axial brand XR knuckles will work but VP will not. VP changed the geometry to get more steering and clearance and it interferes with the stock wheels. The VP Wraith knuckles are what you want to purchase.

Glad Booher 26 asked and you had an answer I was kinda wonderin, too. Thanks, Harley

nice truck. im a newb so, sorry if its a dumb question. did you get the incision c hubs or regular.

Harley,

Sorry to steal your thread.

We are working on replacing the pins in the production XVD units and hope to have an upgrade for the customers that already have the XVD units.

Harley,

Sorry to steal your thread.

We are working on replacing the pins in the production XVD units and hope to have an upgrade for the customers that already have the XVD units.
As in an upgrade kit for purchase, or free replacement pins? Just got my set and like them, just wondering.

what iv noticed on your rig is that it looks like the rear is steering more then the front is that true or not?

Back