• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

We actually have a couple new things for the Wraith coming soon. A few licensed items too. "thumbsup"

Dig installed.

cb9f3164.jpg

I'll install the motor when it arrives this week.

9c99124e.jpg

Just enough clearance for a full-size servo. I am using a 1/2" servo horn.

50fb8eea.jpg

Can the VP dig unit be installed to the factory transmission case?

A transmission case is about $6.

Lol. The VP dig looks very nice, but I wonder how much the Axial unit will be. I have items that I have to get for my SC race trucks still, so the Wraith is being done with a budget. I am already in too deep. :wink:

Well after almost completely tearing the car down tonight it is all back together. Several hours of wrenching and a couple hundred bucks in new parts and I'm on to a whole new phase.

I didn't get a chance to run the new XVD's yet but they are installed and seem to be MUCH smoother than the stock dog bones. Tomorrow is going to be 105 degrees here without the heat index so I'm guessing I won't be doing a shake down tomorrow :roll:

b467ffe7.jpg

Back