• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

I suggest 3s and then just measure the area you want to put it in. Hobbypartz has the dimensions of all the batteries they sell listed. I'd just get as large as you can fit if you are just out having fun.

Remember that if you go 3s you need a BEC. With your 4WS you will be required to run at least one anyway though.

I imagine I'll notice a little bit more of a difference with the extra voltage, didn't notice much with the 2S I ran. Any brands from Hobbypartz to avoid?

I've already got the BEC covered, ordered it with the radio when I decided to steer the rear.

I imagine I'll notice a little bit more of a difference with the extra voltage, didn't notice much with the 2S I ran. Any brands from Hobbypartz to avoid?

I've already got the BEC covered, ordered it with the radio when I decided to steer the rear.

I have been running GenAce in my 2.2 comp rig and have been happy with them so far. Rhino carries some beefy packs. I don't have any expierence with the Blue lipo brand.

Sweet build Harley... I'm new to the site. I have had my WRAITH for a few weeks now and I'm kinda new to crawling... I had done a few mods but was wondering if you could give a quick list of upgraded parts... I'm not concerned with the rear steerig or the brushless motor. Just which brand and how I could get the links, which servo, hubs, etc. Thanks.

Sweet build Harley... I'm new to the site. I have had my WRAITH for a few weeks now and I'm kinda new to crawling... I had done a few mods but was wondering if you could give a quick list of upgraded parts... I'm not concerned with the rear steerig or the brushless motor. Just which brand and how I could get the links, which servo, hubs, etc. Thanks.

I'll put the list together and create a post at the beginning of this thread. Give me a few.

Here is a complete list of everything I have in my truck currently (I believe).

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3202230&postcount=2

Ooooh!!!

Did somebody say "new bling"??????:shock::mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing it!!!

I'm still patiently waiting To see what freq e tag is whipping up for my wraith!!!
Once I have them my rig will be worth posting!"thumbsup"

Did I miss the picture showing where you mounted your battery? I've got everything in for rear steer and am trying to figure out where to put everything.

I can fit my nimh sticks behind the firewall also, just need to trim part of the interior. You'll also need to extend the run from the esc to the reciever if you keep the rec. Up front and move the esc back...

Heres some pics of where i ran the batt leads...works great so far...doesnt hang up so far...

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326566

I also finally picked these up from Jerry at the DMG.

1c4c3b0e.jpg

a25adb74.jpg

I am going to file on them a little bit to smooth some stuff out then I plan on painting them flat black to blend it into the frame.

Having the roof tie into the lower section will make a HUGE difference in stiffness. I doubt there will be a difference in the "feel" while driving but it's nice added strength.

I think my wife has warped my mind...My initial thoughts were " Do they come in platinum?" Holy crap is that some nice bling! VP...Nice work!"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back