• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

The finished look for the night.

442b31b6.jpg

8e3d1694.jpg

Now it needs a fuzzy dash and some curb feelers.

I couldent take it any more......ordered a Wraith and about everything VP offers for it.
next week will be an order to HH and RC4WD
I can see this becoming a money pit quickly but it's gonna be well worth the investment in the long run

im not having much luck with my vanquish knuckles and hubs either,with the tie rod mounted on the bottom its hitting my servo arm at lock and the diff cover and theres not enough room to think about mounting the drag link,anyone got more picks on what they did?have to clock the hubs more or what ? i put them in place position as the stock

they havent had those availible yet,had to use the ones that they include for the wraith knuckles

been talking with steve at vanquish products about the fit of my drag link and tie rod,they have been super helpful and has been keeping in touch,great guys there "thumbsup"

DMG getting nutty...can't wait to see where this goes! This new wraith platform is ripe for upgrades. Glad they're showing up here!"thumbsup"

The rig is a runner and oh wow..... this is the ultimate trail truck now! 8)

Also threw in a couple pieces I had from Team3Six. Not sure if the seats will stay or if I will go to the black Axial versions. Either way, it's one more piece to making it my own creation.

Big thanks to Fat Jesus for doing all the wiring on the truck!

e2f560da.jpg

f7524b7c.jpg

Back