• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

I'm gonna need you to forward those to me! I don't think I can take your word this time... I'm gonna need a closer look! Lol :flipoff:

I'm gonna try my hands at stainless one first, bit pending how bad I screw that up I may be ordering some... Lol

I have ran those before on my sportsman truck. They are not as beefy as the MIP's. If you plan on running big power than I suggest MIP, if you aren't then those will work just fine.

Why not just say screw it and throw that motor in? I'm waitn fer your video.

Harly did you get the new steering link's put on if so how are they over the stock link's.

Uploading pics now. The links are great, I literally can't even flex them by hand. Huge improvement in the strength department but I would suggest aluminum knuckles and C's at the same time so. It is much more likely that you will brake something else if you have these.

Front:

e70311d7.jpg

Rear:
7486ba6c.jpg

Those links look nicer than my wife's engagement ring! I'm looking forward to what the new motor will drive like. The brushless was entertaining, but we love crawlers and scalers. There's a happy medium that I'm hoping the motor will offer. Harley, you've got a lot of pressure on you! Every eye on this thread is watching and taking notes. I love the thought that we have a guinea pig doing all the legwork for us!!! "thumbsup":lmao:"thumbsup"

Thanks for all the great info! Still waiting on mine but now i can get a jump on what parts I will be ordering.

Those links look nicer than my wife's engagement ring! I'm looking forward to what the new motor will drive like. The brushless was entertaining, but we love crawlers and scalers. There's a happy medium that I'm hoping the motor will offer. Harley, you've got a lot of pressure on you! Every eye on this thread is watching and taking notes. I love the thought that we have a guinea pig doing all the legwork for us!!! "thumbsup":lmao:"thumbsup"

I'm hoping to have it installed by Monday or Tuesday night. That is if I can find where I packed it!!

Back