• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

:shock: Man I love this RIG I like the lights better on the body I was thinking for using the stock installed oval ones as well but I went with the round ones. As always great work!

Looks freakin awesome!

Thanks guys! I still have a lot of wiring work to get done but I can't wait to drive it. It should be a whole new rig 8)

Are you kidding me!!!

Best of luck on the closing. I'm doing the same thing and I kid you not, our closing was delayed for two days because the lender's papers had a purchase price of 389454.00 and the escrow's papers had a purchase price of 389454.25. For those of you not good at math, There was a 25 CENT discrepancy ON A FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR HOUSE!!!!! Come on!!! I'll give you the quarter! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
But seeing your wraith update has made things much better"thumbsup"

Don't get me started bitching about that! The seller of this house has drove me up a wall. I just hope it's over tomorrow!

Best of luck on the closing. I'm doing the same thing and I kid you not, our closing was delayed for two days because the lender's papers had a purchase price of 389454.00 and the escrow's papers had a purchase price of 389454.25. For those of you not good at math, There was a 25 CENT discrepancy ON A FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR HOUSE!!!!! Come on!!! I'll give you the quarter! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
But seeing your wraith update has made things much better"thumbsup"

Don't get me started bitching about that! The seller of this house has drove me up a wall. I just hope it's over tomorrow!

At first I thought Harley bought a 400,000 house in Kansas City and my mind started reeling.

At first I thought Harley bought a 400,000 house in Kansas City and my mind started reeling.

:ror: Just did a search quick...

$400,000 Kansas City House.
ld4a5fe42-m0x.jpg

$400,000 San Diego House.
l32b0ff42-m0m.jpg

Was just told my Vanquish titanium drag link and tie-rods were beings shipped. I also was able to snag another set of the Wraith knuckles and c-hubs for the rear.

That should solve any steering issues I could have with possible breakage.

Now the real question, who is going to have inner shafts first?! Super 300's are coming and so are the Axial universals. The super 300's have never let me down in my Berg and AX10 and my Axial universals are still going strong in my XR10!

You guys are hurting my feelings....I just bought a 400k house and didn't even get a picket fence! We have a half bedroom, no bath home on a "charming" 1/654 acre lot. The upside? It's been 75 degrees and sunny every damn day for the last four months! Enjoy your bowling ally, home theater room and sixteen car garage Harley. If I end up getting a wraith, I'll send you pics of my new scaler workshop from the storage unit at the industrial park!:lmao::lmao::lmao:Now, back to those ti steering links!

Was just told my Vanquish titanium drag link and tie-rods were beings shipped. I also was able to snag another set of the Wraith knuckles and c-hubs for the rear.

That should solve any steering issues I could have with possible breakage.

Now the real question, who is going to have inner shafts first?! Super 300's are coming and so are the Axial universals. The super 300's have never let me down in my Berg and AX10 and my Axial universals are still going strong in my XR10!

can't wait to see pics of the new drag link and tie-rod....is the tie-rod bent like the wraith, or is it straight?

so far I havn't broke anything:ror: I have ran 3 to 4 batt. packs a day, jump it about 5x a day (nothing crazy about 1 1/2 feet high) the tie-rod does looks questionable at times:shock:
I have replaced the servo and c hubs before they broke and I havn't had enough wavos to chop up my new VP knuckles so they will not drag on my inner wheel;-)

can't wait to see pics of the new drag link and tie-rod....is the tie-rod bent like the wraith, or is it straight?

so far I havn't broke anything:ror: I have ran 3 to 4 batt. packs a day, jump it about 5x a day (nothing crazy about 1 1/2 feet high) the tie-rod does looks questionable at times:shock:
I have replaced the servo and c hubs before they broke and I havn't had enough wavos to chop up my new VP knuckles so they will not drag on my inner wheel;-)

The Ti tie-rod is bent but not the same as stock one.

I hear you on chopping up new parts, especially VP parts since the machine work is so nice!

Back