• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Hoping mine shows up today as well.... Too bad I have a stupid mail man that doesn't come til like 5-6pm!!! :twisted:

After following this thread I am so torn on what to do with the wraith... go slow and crawl or go fast and bash! This thread has helped me a lot and gave me plenty to think about!

Package from Holmes just arrived!

13 turn Torquemaster Pro and waterproof BRXL!

13eb3dd9.jpg
looks like a crawlmaster to me!:flipoff:

Harley...can you give me a dimension on the width of the skid plate where it mounts to the chassis...I'm wondering if it would fit between the scx10 frame rails.

looks like a crawlmaster to me!:flipoff:

Doesn't look like my waterproof one either, unless thats a new design?

Wraith is looking great Josh, if your into those shock chassis's :ror:

Can't wait to see what Jerry comes up with for you!

Yeah it basically has a Sidewinder case on it so you can't see the epoxy. It also has wires for the motor instead of the bullet connectors soldered to the board...me likey that update!

I was right, mine crawlmaster 16t and brxl showed up yesterday... They are in but still working on other things. Hopefully will have my own thread soon. Keep the good info coming Harley!

Hello has all,

I am new here, I order the wraith, and I wait for it, planned for
the middle of July :( I envy you...

That makes a moment I am this forum, and I wait...

It is my first one crawler, if I need you...

I am French, and my text and translated by Google, then...

Excuse I for the irrelevant

Hello has all,

I am new here, I order the wraith, and I wait for it, planned for
the middle of July :( I envy you...

That makes a moment I am this forum, and I wait...

It is my first one crawler, if I need you...

I am French, and my text and translated by Google, then...

Excuse I for the irrelevant

Welcome to the forum. Hope we can help.

Delivery from Vanquish just arrived.

The new steering links for the front and rear steer as well as new knuckles and C-hubs to replace the stock plastic C-hubs and XR knuckles.

0b968697.jpg

Taking a close look at the links, the machine work is as impressive as ever. I am sure nobody is surprised but this is the first look we have all had at VP's link building skills. Nice Traxxas rod ends included.

8ca11dc0.jpg

1eabc976.jpg

Last edited:
Back