• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Thanks! I hope so. I'm not sure if my ankles will corporate for 2.75 miles though. I've got some seriously FUBAR'd ankles. :roll:

If I make it we'll toss ya in a wheelchair midway. I'll drive wheelchair, u drive wraith lol

Alright, one last push at this before the voting closes on the 5th. Should be a really good showing of trucks!

Got some new parts in from Team3Six last week for the truck. Should be some fun little detail pieces for this rig.

cd812fb2.jpg

78a6f71a.jpg

If you have enjoyed this build then please go give me a vote over on the TTC thread for the Northwest Scale Comp!

Vote for #7!!

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/2012-axial-northwest-scale-championship/394358-ttc-voting-thread.html

"thumbsup"

vote.jpg

Where do I cast my votes? Pm someone or post comment with votes? I have to ask? I've given up after 23 days now. I'm a failure.... Tell me where the stupid button is.

The TTC poll has closed. Thanks to everyone who voted. At least I can say that I won SOMETHING in the TTC...the voting. :lmao:

Spreadsheet -
7721787136_3a618795b4_o.png

I'll make sure that I put on a show for the cameras! :ror: 8) It is going to be an awesome competition. The rigs are incredible!

In order:
7. Harley Jimmy's Ultra 4
TTCharley-1.png

19. DISTURBIN' tha PEACE Caddy
TTCSheldon.jpg

1. MG 200 Showtime
TTCTrenton.jpg

3. War Pig '34D
IMG_2596.jpg

18. Grizzly4X4 Guido
c4519bdc.jpg

15. Team3six Teenycar
TTCNorm.jpg

6. Difuser Widelux
TTCDiffuser.jpg

21. SDS Customz The Ripper
TTCSDS.jpg

4. 666 EB
TTC666.jpg

22. Mud Digger Crawlmaro
TTCcrawlmaro.jpg

5. chevelles6571 Blazer Buggy
34e30710.jpg

13. Chino63 FJ45
TTCChino.jpg

Alternates:

10. Pancho Diet Tundra
TTCSean.jpg

20. Highmark The Super Scrambler
highmarkTTC.jpg

8. rcscaler JK
TTCdavid-1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats harley, you deserve it, everything just came together so nice. also congrats to the other entrys they are also very nice

Congrads Josh.
Now start selling sponsorship on your truck for advertising.

You bringing a class 1 and 2 also?

Congrads Josh.
Now start selling sponsorship on your truck for advertising.

You bringing a class 1 and 2 also?

Haha! I'm on it! I'll Ricky Bobby the shit out of that sum batch! :lmao:

I think I have decided to focus on TTC soley. That way I can do a half decent job of focusing on calling the event. I just don't think I'll have time to build something as cool as I would want. I don't want to just bring a honcho and dingo :???:

Plus then I can use that cash to buy a spare of EVERYTHING I might need for this rig. I WANT TO FINISH AT ALL COST! I'm not afraid to run it until there is FLAMES :lol:

Haha! I'm on it! I'll Ricky Bobby the shit out of that sum batch! :lmao:

I think I have decided to focus on TTC soley. That way I can do a half decent job of focusing on calling the event. I just don't think I'll have time to build something as cool as I would want. I don't want to just bring a honcho and dingo :???:

Plus then I can use that cash to buy a spare of EVERYTHING I might need for this rig. I WANT TO FINISH AT ALL COST! I'm not afraid to run it until there is FLAMES :lol:

Are you going to stand and watch it burn instead of throwing some dirt on it?

:lol:

i just read the entire build... This is the Sickest Rig i have EVER seen!!!:flipoff:... that is all ...Good night!

Got a winch on this bad boy yet? :flipoff:

The number one TTC rig voted in and it doesn't even have a winch? :lmao:

Back