• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

50 degrees, 36 minutes, 48 seconds or 50.6133 is what I'm getting on the Optical Comparator..

Thanks for the rough estimate. A little accuracy never hurt though. Jeez. Where'd you get your engineering degree, the Internet? ;)

VP f******g rocks for EXACTLY this reason... Posts like this. Hats off man. I'll be buying a few. Currently in my second year of a mechanical engineering degree at UCCS (im 30, but its never too late to further your education) course load is tough right now... Thermo and fluid dynamics, etc. but this site and certain folks keep me motivated. VP gear is the definition of good, simple and elegant engineering. So thanks to vp and Harley for furthering the hobby toward a real engineering field

Last edited:
Thanks for the rough estimate. A little accuracy never hurt though. Jeez. Where'd you get your engineering degree, the Internet? ;)

VP f******g rocks for EXACTLY this reason... Posts like this. Hats off man. I'll be buying a few. Currently in my second year of a mechanical engineering degree at UCCS (im 30, but its never too late to further your education) course load is tough right now... Thermo and fluid dynamics, etc. but this site and certain folks keep me motivated. VP gear is the definition of good, simple and elegant engineering. So thanks to vp and Harley for furthering the hobby toward a real engineering field

VP...blah blah blah. Who cares about perfect parts? They just make the rest of your rig look like crap.:lmao: If only everything in life was engineered by VP...we'd all be doing ok. Tom....scale shocks please! And the new beadlocks..."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

I'm not sure if you're mocking me or what? Either way... Um.... Ya? Ok? Sorry for being positive and not whining about something like is standard in this forum. "oh this company sucks, their shipping sucks, my vagina hurts". My bad.

VP makes good shit that doesn't look like it was brazed up in some redneck garage. Sorry I like well made products. Sue me

Look on the bright side...the money is still pretty scale to a 1:1! Thank God! I think that's the reason we're all here!:oops:

Got to run the new VPVD's again today. These things really are great pieces. Super tight and worry free.

My rear ring and pinion were the casualties of the day. However they are still STOCK! They needed replaced anyway.

f1d6952f.jpg

Got to run the new VPVD's again today. These things really are great pieces. Super tight and worry free.

My rear ring and pinion were the casualties of the day. However they are still STOCK! They needed replaced anyway.

f1d6952f.jpg

Are you gonna run a 43/13 ratio in both front and rear axles or a different setup.

Back