• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Axial Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

A few pics for reference, not from me.

ee664f92.jpg

0b504070.jpg

d53e4bab.jpg

97332b29.jpg

I see that your hosting the 2012 MSD Nationals this year @ Washington. Will you have this running in the event or are you pulling something out new for it?

At the rate this car is getting used he will need a new ride for the oregon ttc so i vote ya start building a new bigger badder ride now..."thumbsup"

Harley,
How are you liking the esc/motor combo. Enough torque for low speed crawling?

Mind posting up your settings when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Harley,
How are you liking the esc/motor combo. Enough torque for low speed crawling?

Mine posting up your settings when you get a chance.

Thanks!

I love it. Evol shot a bunch of video this weekend. It will mostly be for some VP videos but there might be some residual that makes it out.

It has great low speed control, no stuttering at all.

I'll post the settings when I get a chance to plug it in. They are very basic, I didn't tweak much.

Awesome! Just feel I need alittle more
From my current setup and I think that motor is the way to go.

A new simple piece arrived in the mail today.

5d41e0ab.jpg

This is a Lexan oil pan to add to the bottom of the stock little radio tray in the stock chassis. Since I don't have a stock chassis I'll obviously be modifying this to mount differently. I think this will be a nice looking addition to the rig.

These will be for sale soon, very affordable too.

Websites running http://www.speedweigand.com
Oil pans are ready to ship! order yours today... dealer inquiries welcome "thumbsup"

Now that Jerry's new rig is released we can finally post this video!

We had some fun in the silt/sand :twisted:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9EQAVi6z1SI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I could easily watch a few more minutes of this tom foolery.:twisted:

So after watching this a time or 2, a stock wraith will not stand up to the sheer mass of your lead sled...lol Anytime Paul's and your wraith come into contact his goes flying...lol

It has great low speed control, no stuttering at all.

I'll post the settings when I get a chance to plug it in. They are very basic, I didn't tweak much.[/QUOTE]

any info yet ?

So after watching this a time or 2, a stock wraith will not stand up to the sheer mass of your lead sled...lol Anytime Paul's and your wraith come into contact his goes flying...lol

No doubt Aaron! At least he was gentle with me... Ha! I did find a piece of 3/8" gravel caked in mud in one of my fronts though, maybe it affected my handling. :rolleyes:

Dang! I have been pretty quiet in here lately!

The rig is still running really well. A few changes to make for improved handling but thats about all lately.

On another note though, I am switching YouTube accounts. It's been something I have dreaded doing but the old one just didn't make sense to keep going. Everything else is branded well except for that. :roll:

So if you would, subscribe to the new channel and I'll get to making some new stuff!

SUBSCRIBE!

Birdreynolds is going the way of Burt Reynolds. Promise us you'll post up amazing videos like your last one! That was captivating!

I'll make the switch. "thumbsup"

Back