• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Axial Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Haha, yeah gates were not a big concern of mine. I landed on a couple with some wheel speed and flung them across the rocks.

I'm ready to get out to the trails, we've just had a constant dose of rain lately.

KCRC Adventure Series vol 2???

great vid. that looks like so much fun. i wish more people near me were into crawlin so we could do runs like that.

Couple hours south of KC. We are all riding down together, still have room!

I better not, thanks for the invite though. I have 2 cars (full size) I need to get fixed. And pulling a wheel bearing on the Suby may take a while :cry:.

Pretty sure you were the one having your little gigglefest photoshoot with dolls.

d03626da-bcbc-e118.jpg

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Couple hours south of KC. We are all riding down together, still have room!

Compin, or just playin? Who all is coming? Still want to spot? When are you going to be there? and so on and so forth....

Compin, or just playin? Who all is coming? Still want to spot? When are you going to be there? and so on and so forth....

Just 3 of us coming at this point, so wasn't planning on comping. Although we could throw some courses up and run us through it. Just hoping its not too muddy.

Yup I'm in for spotting. We are leaving KC around 8, it's 1.5 hours down there.

Went down to Kansas Rocks ORV park yesterday. Took the Wraith with me and beat the hell out of it. Was at full speed when I hit a whoop and flipped and caught the light bar guard on a rock. Snapped one side of it and bent it good.

Put some good dents in the rear light bar as well. :ror:

It was a good day!!

Can tell its American made! :) gives it character. I noticed that no stickers on interior. Did they fall out or never get installed? Haha. I might have the perfect interior that might work for you.... Not in use at the time. LMK if interested.

Can tell its American made! :) gives it character. I noticed that no stickers on interior. Did they fall out or never get installed? Haha. I might have the perfect interior that might work for you.... Not in use at the time. LMK if interested.

I never put them on. Plans for more interior detail are in the future though!

I see that your hosting the 2012 MSD Nationals this year @ Washington. Will you have this running in the event or are you pulling something out new for it?

I see that your hosting the 2012 MSD Nationals this year @ Washington. Will you have this running in the event or are you pulling something out new for it?

I think that this will be my TTC entry. I think I havea good chance with it, this thread has a good reach luckily.

I will likely use it for class 3 as well.

A new simple piece arrived in the mail today.

5d41e0ab.jpg

This is a Lexan oil pan to add to the bottom of the stock little radio tray in the stock chassis. Since I don't have a stock chassis I'll obviously be modifying this to mount differently. I think this will be a nice looking addition to the rig.

These will be for sale soon, very affordable too.

Back