• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Axial Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Wow... fawking sick.

Just thinking out loud as i'm staring at my vanquish's... i wonder how the orange rings would look on there to to match the skinz. love thee orange anod stuff :mrgreen:

Gotta say the panels did look funky before the skinz were applied. Mo betta

Wow... fawking sick.

Just thinking out loud as i'm staring at my vanquish's... i wonder how the orange rings would look on there to to match the skinz. love thee orange anod stuff :mrgreen:

Gotta say the panels did look funky before the skinz were applied. Mo betta

The panels do look 1000% better to me now too. I'm ready to get it on the rocks! I do have some orange rings that I could try out and see how they look.

Last edited:

Looks awesome! Skinz definitely set it off.

Batteries just got delivered.

ae7c167e.jpg

Because there is no 4700 class :lol: Plus I picked Derek West's and he's a MO local.

You going to spring crawlfest?

I figured it was a driver you knew or idolized.

Yes, crawlfest is in the plans. I need a spotter again. (please!) Two of my buddies have wussed out this time.

Gonna have a KC RC comp at the same time? 8)

Just placed an order on batterys thanks Harley for the link.

Back