• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Axial Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Harley is that a Kingspade logo on the hood?"thumbsup"

I run the same batteries. I have several of those and like them better than my max amps. "thumbsup" good choice.

Here's a quick 1 min video from last nights shakedown.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jLpDzfrylAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I may have missed it, but what happened to the homebuilt hood?

Every time I think this Rig can't get any better you seem to pull a rabbit out of a hat and amaze the hell out of me. As always great work "thumbsup"

Every time I think this Rig can't get any better you seem to pull a rabbit out of a hat and amaze the hell out of me. As always great work "thumbsup"

Thanks!

Your LEDs powered off of the lipo? I'd like to see the wiring job :)

Yup, all in 12v. Right now it is all on the main plug but I have it set and ready for a switch. I just didn't have any at the house Friday night.

Still working on it. I just needed it done for this weekend. I'm down in the Ozarks hanging out with family and fishing.

Nice. Can't wait to see how it turns out!"thumbsup"

Thanks!

Yup, all in 12v. Right now it is all on the main plug but I have it set and ready for a switch. I just didn't have any at the house Friday night.

I bought the same LEDs as you on ebay. Any idea what the voltage of them are? It just says 1.9-3.6v

I have no idea what resisters to buy.

I bought the same LEDs as you on ebay. Any idea what the voltage of them are? It just says 1.9-3.6v

I have no idea what resisters to buy.

I have the proper resistors here to run them on 12v. You can either have some or I'll try and get a picture so you can decider what ohm rating they are and buy some. I have PLENTY.

Back