• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - *New VP Disc Brake and Calipers!*

Yea sorry man, Today was jacked due to rain delay and my tight schedule. I forgot those batteries anyway :roll:. Sorry I had to bail so early.

Maybe we can get together next weekend and shoot some stuff "thumbsup"

Next Friday would work well, I have to take off Saturday morning.

Re: Harley's Wraith - *New VP Disc Brake and Calipers!*

Design is done! We'll be in print ASAP.

46bc35ea.jpg

Re: Harley's Wraith - NEW Freq E Skinz

FEWWW, I was hoping there wouldn't be any flames on it. Then again, I guess there's still time. Bad Bulldog.:lmao::evil:

Something just didn't look right... Made a quick adjustment for you.

Mostly just the old fender line I didn't like. But what do I know :ror:

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 3,999

Something just didn't look right... Made a quick adjustment for you.

Mostly just the old fender line I didn't like. But what do I know :ror:

I've thought about a filler panel there. In hind sight I would have added it. However most of the Jimmy's rigs have that same awkward flow between the hood and door too.

Been following this over on Pirate as well, thanks for documenting everything in such detail!

Re: Harley's Axial Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Hey josh I know this is a bit late but do the vanquish housings come with the bearing caps for the ring gear or am I gonna need the plastic stock ones?

Back