• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - *New VP Disc Brake and Calipers!*

Been running the Pro 4 3300 on 4s since they came out. Not recommended, but it's working for me. The motor's still going fine, but a MMP let go. Granted, It was in a Hitec servo box with no vents.:lmao:

i also run 3300 on 4s without problems but with Tekin 1/8 RX8 ESC"thumbsup"

What's the hold up?? Let's see the hood already :mrgreen:

What's the hold up?? Let's see the hood already :mrgreen:

I got hit with a deadline again this week, haven't got down to the shop once this week! It's killing me. As soon as I'm done today I'm going to get home and get it back together though. I have to leave for Indy tomorrow morning for the Midwest Indoor.

Last edited:

Remolding the hood so I can make the final tweaks with a bondo buck.

5fe4711f.jpg

01a816de.jpg

Got too close to the tip of the grill. I'll fix it with the bondo mold, no biggy. Ill do a little sanding on this to the raised areas which are easier to work on in this negative then they are in positive mold.

d398bbda.jpg

Last edited:

Rig is running, just painted up a Dynamic Comcepts Rubi hood for it. It's going to be a plain Jane tomorrow but it'll be ready. I forgot to program the damn ESC though so I have to tear back into it now to do that. Should be done by the time the paint is dry though.

Champion contender needs to be weighed in before the fight!!!

Well I was in too big of a rush today to run the rig. Maybe it's week.

Yea sorry man, Today was jacked due to rain delay and my tight schedule. I forgot those batteries anyway :roll:. Sorry I had to bail so early.

Maybe we can get together next weekend and shoot some stuff "thumbsup"

Back