• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Axial Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Make sure you get a hold of EvOl for camera action. Looking forward to it! Hope the tornados tone down a bit down there.

Oh I want to trust me! I'm freekin cursed though. Looks like I might have to work this weekend. There is always something interfering with my shooting days! I need to figure out how to make this my day job...lol

My Wraith is still in pieces. I need to install a servo. Looks like it's back to JR for now.

Oh I want to trust me! I'm freekin cursed though. Looks like I might have to work this weekend. There is always something interfering with my shooting days! I need to figure out how to make this my day job...lol

My Wraith is still in pieces. I need to install a servo. Looks like it's back to JR for now.

That's terrible news! The rig is going to be all torn up by the time I get any video of it.

Can ask why the opt-out for the team-threesix seats
Also how many resistors are needed for the rear setup?
Awesome rig!!!

WTG Harley, very impressed on how that Bad boy turned..."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Ran the rig today after our local comp. It was a great time, the Pro4 is exactly what the rig needs with how heavy it is.

Unfortunately I took a tumble about about 30+ feet down a hill and tore up my front servo gear set. So that ended my day early. Evol was there luckily to catch video of the rig before that. So I am going to wait here and hold my breath until he can put something together.

How did your new lipo's do, what kind of run time did you get from them.

As seen in the video, the Pro4 is a lot of power and a 10lb truck puts a lot of stress on parts. My next concern is the transmission, specifically the outputs.

I have two options, one is to go to an AX10 style case and extended beefed up outputs made from chomoly. The second option is trying out the new Robinson one piece locker.

TowerHobbies.com | 1555 Robinson Racing One Piece Steel Bottom Diff Gear Wraith

Sounds good I should have mine this week. I'm running a tekin 13.5.

did you notice if the motor got real hot? i have 4:1 gearing 60t spur and 15t pinion on my pro4 with 40c 3s packs and i can only run mine for like 15 mins max before it gets too hot to touch. thanks

I to was wondering about the new Robinson locker.. Keep us posted if you decided to go that route.

Also, how tight are you running your slipper in the posted video?
As seen in the video, the Pro4 is a lot of power and a 10lb truck puts a lot of stress on parts. My next concern is the transmission, specifically the outputs.

I have two options, one is to go to an AX10 style case and extended beefed up outputs made from chomoly. The second option is trying out the new Robinson one piece locker.

TowerHobbies.com | 1555 Robinson Racing One Piece Steel Bottom Diff Gear Wraith

Back