• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - *New VP Disc Brake and Calipers!*

what this ??
opps !!
worng thread :twisted:

alt233.jpg

I can see v.p. is going to be getting a shit ton of cash from me.. So far I have built a tube frame and bought some pitbulls the rest has been vanquish and tekin...

Hey josh I dont see a quicksand mount on the front of that thing... If thats what your bringin to oregon you better get a ass kickin winch....

Well everybody has seen a servo wich and the quicksand winch if vanquish starts doing wiches holy hell... Im sure that what ever you have planned will be bad ass...

Well everybody has seen a servo wich and the quicksand winch if vanquish starts doing wiches holy hell... Im sure that what ever you have planned will be bad ass...

I am sure they could do something insane as well. But at this point I don't think VP has anything like that planned. 8)

that would be pretty cool though. VP is knwon for it quality and durabel parts. i know alot of people that have gone through alot of winches.

:shock: No new posts or teaser pics from Harley in almost 48 hours???? :twisted:

He must be very busy making progress on this very envious build "thumbsup"

:shock: No new posts or teaser pics from Harley in almost 48 hours???? :twisted:

He must be very busy making progress on this very envious build "thumbsup"

I wish man. Been working like crazy, trying to get a project at work done. Still at the office actually. Hopefully it slows down after tomorrow.

I'll be waiting for the updates, glad work is done now. Now my question, when your good and buzzed, is what battery from Gens Ace you gonna use? 3s........

Last edited:

What kind of run time do you think you will get with a 2200.

Did a little work on the rig this weekend, mostly stuff that isn't very noticeable though. The drivetrain is all in place, just some final tweaks have to be done.

I am hoping to do wiring this coming week, probably Friday night.

I did trim and paint up a panel tonight though. Just seeing what I have to work with.

8ecbf179.jpg

78f78c31.jpg

I also caved and cut the rear servo mount off. The packaging of a 3 link mount and such was just not going to work out right now and I wasn't happy with the setup as it was.

Everything clears great throughout the entire cycle range though with an axle mounted rear servo so no worries.

26cec2a7.jpg

32f89e8b.jpg

I'm wondering if you had trouble with servo hitting the axle as it articulates? Looking great and LMK if you had to make a bend in the front servo link?

Back