• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Marc's XR10 "The little Tank"

Here we go with the final parts to finish the Shape Shifter Bodyless: Axial Alu Posts in every length i needed:

- 20mm for Skid
- 60mm for main Chassis plate
- 65mm for Cap

Now the Chassis is extremly stiff. Almost no Flex at all...

RTR weight is now around 1635g including 40g of knuckle weights. (20g each side)

Chassis with new Posts...
file.php

Built up with Panels...
file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Wow. That is just insane. They look cool and are super light, hopefully they hold up in the long run.

Thanks"thumbsup"

hi all. Sorry for loosing all pics. but our Forum was attacked by a hacker and Farmertom had to Setup the Forum totally new with new Software.

Big thanks to TOM again for his fantastic work on the Forum!

But new stuff incl. pics. will follow :mrgreen:

here are the results of our last fun comps at "Grimselpass".

Finished 2nd again. and pretty close to Manu.

index.php

This Weekend we have our Swiss Championship at "Furkapass".

I hope I can do a good result again.

Now that you have driven your rig, how does your cf links look? Do they seem to hold up when beeing sanded against the rocks?

Now that you have driven your rig, how does your cf links look? Do they seem to hold up when beeing sanded against the rocks?

After 2 Comps they still look good.

if they show small cuts you can simply grind them away. i think one set of links works for one up to two years of driving.

i also had some serious drops already. no braking. they are super rigid.

Last edited:
first i have to say that my lower carbon links are still in perfect shape after 4 comps and a few Training days "thumbsup" i'm very happy with them. a modified Version of the front links for more steering angle will follow soon...

here are my latest mods. i must be a "carbon addict" :mrgreen:

Carbon steering rods... (front carbon rod is covered by the rodends)

index.php

index.php

Front Shocks with traxxas rods (TRA1664T) and 4mm shorter shock Body

index.php

3mm carbon rod instead of the Long screw at the Botton of the rear axle housing

index.php

-Voodoo Gold F+R
-CI 6.0 foams with soft outer ring F+R
-Rear wheels with 725er hubs instead of 850er hubs

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

first i have to say that my lower carbon links are still in perfect shape after 4 comps and a few Training days "thumbsup" i'm very happy with them. a modified Version of the front links for more steering angle will follow soon...

here are my latest mods. i must be a "carbon addict" :mrgreen:

Carbon steering rods... (front carbon rod is covered by the rodends)

index.php

index.php

Front Shocks with traxxas rods (TRA1664T) and 4mm shorter shock Body

index.php

3mm carbon rod instead of the Long screw at the Botton of the rear axle housing

index.php

-Voodoo Gold F+R
-CI 6.0 foams with soft outer ring F+R
-Rear wheels with 725er hubs instead of 850er hubs

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

This rig is very well done! Looks like your tires would be into the shocks with more steering. What's your plan there?

Back