• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Marc's XR10 "The little Tank"

Is SRH popular out there?! It was popular out here in San Diego around 2002-2006? I don't think I've seen SRH stuff for at least a few years.

Is SRH popular out there?! It was popular out here in San Diego around 2002-2006? I don't think I've seen SRH stuff for at least a few years.

you know, in switzerland it always takes a few years more for a new trend :mrgreen:
nowadays it's a small community who wears SRH. But one of my friends is an owner of srhclothing.ch. I just Support him with wearing the SRH stuff and put it on my trucks too...

Today i learned something ;)
But this is what i think of when i see the "ace of spades"

muny7uqa.jpg

After the Spanish Nats my old Brood Apocalypse 35T Motors are killed after 2 years of intense driving...

Time to buy something new... but what i buyed is not really something new... nothing lightweight... nothing small... and far away from expensive :mrgreen:

i decided to order a set of Holmes Hobbies Torque Master Expert 27T. First tests of a friend who drives the same Motors were surprisingly good. Smooth Startup, enough driving time (350mah HK = over 6 minutes).

Because i do not want to make my crawler fly, i also ordered 13T pinions instead of the original 14Ts...

Next comp in March will show how i like them "thumbsup"

index.php

Hi all

Last Weekend, we carried out the 2. SSC Championships (Swiss Nationals). I finished in 2. place. But still far away from Manu who finished in 1. place :mrgreen:

But it was a lot of fun and my rig worked well. Also my new cheap Holmes Motors work fine.

index.php

BR,
Marc

a really nice job Mark! your rig moves really well on the rocks, every time is a pleasure to see your smooth driving "thumbsup"

Back