• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dasco's xr10 build

Thank you Sir ..I just wanted to make sure I was getting from the guy that knows much more than I do on this!!! Those fit inside the shock body...on the shaft to take up the slop on the piston head when switching to traxxas shafts? Correct? Also did you ever do a build thread or is there any info on that water cooled rotary head you made?

Edit: As always man thanks for the time and info[emoji106]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you Sir ..I just wanted to make sure I was getting from the guy that knows much more than I do on this!!! Those fit inside the shock body...on the shaft to take up the slop on the piston head when switching to traxxas shafts? Correct? Also did you ever do a build thread or is there any info on that water cooled rotary head you made?

Edit: As always man thanks for the time and info[emoji106]

Yup they fit right on.

Nah never did a build thread for the machine. Pretty much went from getting put together and taking pictures then right to work lmao. Ill have some more up soon though. Cleaning, organizing a bit more and building a custom control box so Ill snap some along the way.

Where can I find some info on it...I've always wanted to learn about these things. Just haven't had the time :/

Where can I find some info on it...I've always wanted to learn about these things. Just haven't had the time :/

CNC Desktop Routers - :mrgreen: I started there few years ago drooling over google. Watched read listened and then got a small one couple years ago. Im just a learn as I go type person lol.

CNC Desktop Routers - :mrgreen: I started there few years ago drooling over google. Watched read listened and then got a small one couple years ago. Im just a learn as I go type person lol.
I'm with you ..I've spent way more trying to make stuff than just buying it...but 99% of the time I'm successful..even if it's 4 times the cost of what I'm attempting..Hahaha

Finished machining
a set of the HR gears. They weren't the light weight version but did work for what I wanted to do. Not the best job ever but I believe they will work..just waiting on some new gear housings to put them in..then this rig will be virtually brand new!!!
4c8862c0897c8ef1fd40ab06065091fb.jpg

Last edited:
So just a small update...I now have clear plastic on the crawler and Dlux rear knuckle weight holders. May try some of BRC's rock lizards to see how she does...pics soon

Back