• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

blandon's DLUX XR10 Build

Love this build.. I always check up on it. If you want to shave a few more grams, I make these battery mounts..

20150311_191729_LLS.jpg

Thanks man, it's been a lot of fun building tuning and comping this rig. Nice battery mount, will definitely keep that in the back of my mind or if I hear of someone looking."thumbsup"

they work with the hot racing gearcases also,,
crawlerkeller does not,, because there you need to screw the batterymount into the gearcase, hot racing dont have the 3`d hole as the VP once or the stock plastic one got

I have been running the 2 long screw mod in my rear axle for 4 years now, Its in my xr-10 build thread. It works flawlessly. It has never broke a gear."thumbsup"

I have been running the 2 long screw mod in my rear axle for 4 years now, Its in my xr-10 build thread. It works flawlessly. It has never broke a gear."thumbsup"

Since I did the mod I've had no more breakage and no more popping when you get the rig in a really bound up spot. That is one mod that is a must on the xr rear axles!!

Today the crawler is on the bench it's all about smokin' some slap yo momma brisket on the BGE!! I know this is all about crawlers but it's my thread and I'll do what I want too!! I'll post some pics when this bad boy is done:flipoff:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 301
Oh yeah, and if you can't tell my wife is a little paranoid about fire you can see the hose uncoiled and my daughters two little watering cans on standby in the back:roll:

Heee.. Heeeee. I love it send i few pics of it cooking and done . I hate you butch:flipoff:

It has about 1 more hour and does it smell goooood!! I will definitely post a couple pics! Happy Fourth of July to Everyone!!!!!!!

OH SNAP!!!!!!!! 12 hours on the smoker with pecan wood

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 283
Back