• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

blandon's DLUX XR10 Build

At the recommendation of....... well about 99.9 percent of the people I crawl with I've decided to step up my game with an MT4s transmitter. After talking with people about the way you can use the dig and burn functions on this Tx it just seems right up my alley. Bye Bye 4PL!! Now I just need some time to change the receiver over. Work gets in the way of all my fun!:mrgreen:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 417
Also great for thumb exercises "thumbsup"

Remember to leave the beep beep on ..... it helps so much once you get use to it :mrgreen:

There will be no looking back now. There are some forums on setup the controller however some of the menus have changed from the videos that were posted.

I can't wait to get it set up, probably this weekend at some point. I should have plenty of time to get used to it before our next Ct. Comp

I was able to get in some wheel time yesterday with the mt4 radio and all I can say is using the lever for dig is the Shizzz! Takes a little getting used to coming from a 4pl but I'm liking it!!"thumbsup"

I also working with the MT4S and i could say you will have a lot of fun with it, but they are also some guys outside who could handle a Futaba more than perfect...Jake, Joel, Manu and some more...

I also working with the MT4S and i could say you will have a lot of fun with it, but they are also some guys outside who could handle a Futaba more than perfect...Jake, Joel, Manu and some more...

Radios definitely are all personal preference! Like you said, some of the top drivers in the world would use nothing but Futaba and it works so well for them. I have used primarily Futaba radios for about 25 years and the only reason for me to switch is that handy dandy little lever for dig. I just really like the one control to handle all dig functions!!"thumbsup"

Congrats Chuck, take care of your new baby and it will treat you right!

I love my mt4, it aids in much easier smoother crawling.. For me... And everyone I know that uses one!

Back