• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

its time! full on BWD mini mantis.. test, tune an crawl!

Wow! Its been a while..

Well, couldn't have a better update.. video coming as well..

Spent the weekend mixing it up at the NENQ...

Huge thanks to my sponsors, JRH (HH) for the great motors that powered me to the podium and Calvin (CW crawlers) to steer me there..

I also tied turbofest for 2nd in 2.2s! (Which landed me a 3rd place finish with the tie breaker bein his better score on the previous course)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371435433773.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371435433773.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
No video on this one.. got to comp with gsrcrc this past weekend. A little change of pace. Was rolling thru gate 9 with only 2 reverses and the rig died.. :/ thought the lvc kicked in and timed out.
Put a new battery in an down at the start gate of course 3. Went to go and it dropped in its tracks. Hmm.. so I picked it up a foot or so and dropped it. Everything worked fine for course 3.. ran a couple packs since and still no issues..

Another comp with EPA at rausch this weekend. Wife will be along, so video coming from that comp.

Here's the scores from gsrcrc

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373512346738.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373512346738.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Thanks man! Yeah, the steering is catching on.. I know one guy getting ready to do it an a couple over the winter ready to do it.. but then I'll have to rely on my driving to win an not just the added bonus of not having to take reverses! Lol..

Nice driving :twisted:. You've got that rig working really well."thumbsup"
Nice save in the last video after gate 9.8)

Thanks, yeah, I saved My ass on that one.. lol..

The rig is awesome an just works! It reacts diff to some situations then sprung but have learned to compensate. On the plus side, it reacts diff in situations then sprung and I have learned to capitalize on it. :thumbup::cool:

Got to love all the color or off color commentary.:roll::lmao::ror:"thumbsup".

Great driving.

:ror:!!!! How bout it.. I watched them on mute, then decided to turn the volume up the 2nd or 3rd time around. What a blast us grown men have playing with our "toys"!!!

Thats some great driving rausch creek looks awesome cant wait to get the 5:10 out there and see what I've built and how I can drive 8n a crowd! :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Thats some great driving rausch creek looks awesome cant wait to get the 5:10 out there and see what I've built and how I can drive 8n a crowd! :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Chris.. I'm Stoked to have a couple "newbies" coming out to comp! Can't wait to see ur rigss!

Back