• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hittman's El Niño III

Rear uppers are done. Front are drying. 4mm carbon tube, rpm rodends, and they are pinned.

image_zps00a304db.jpg

Looking like I will be cutting the finish quite close:shock:

Universals are ground and given a liberal coat of wd40. This is the angle possible before they start wobbling.8)

image_zps984aee6a.jpg

Back from nats! This weekend was the most fun I think I have ever had. Got to hang out with some good people got to crawl some of the craziest landscape ever!

I placed 22nd with this rig! Like the pro, not great but I am very happy with the results. Truthfully for being my first Nationals I am pleased.

There were some very brutal sporty courses set up with weekend. Luckily I was able to make it through the day without any breaks or problems. For getting this rig finished Wednesday night at 2am and not getting any tuning time in before the comp, I am happy with it. I will be making some changes here soon, but it will take some time to get it all together.

I didn't get any pics, but I think Sven might have gotten a few. I will post some up if they filter through."thumbsup"

Very cool man.

Looking forward to pics and updates.

I was very nervous at my first comp last month, jeez. I can only imagine Nationals. Must have been insane.

Great job

The rig is retired! Something new is coming here soon. Doing mock up's and trying some new stuff.. If I get time, I will have a new thread up this weekend.

I mixed and matched some motor parts and now I have a crazy light beast. I narrowed some Voodoos. And I have some new wheels coming. I have a new chassis/ suspension set up as well.. I can't wait to get this back on the rocks:twisted:

The rig is retired! Something new is coming here soon. Doing mock up's and trying some new stuff.. If I get time, I will have a new thread up this weekend.

I mixed and matched some motor parts and now I have a crazy light beast. I narrowed some Voodoos. And I have some new wheels coming. I have a new chassis/ suspension set up as well.. I can't wait to get this back on the rocks:twisted:

OH great... How many shelf queen chassis you got sitting on your shelf? Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the new rig and seeing how you do at comps with it "thumbsup"

OH great... How many shelf queen chassis you got sitting on your shelf? Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the new rig and seeing how you do at comps with it "thumbsup"

Only the double agent"thumbsup" things get sold quickly;-)

Back