• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

e1e131b8.jpg

72b42e0a.jpg

433ee11a.jpg

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/QlbzduLOKlI?hl=en&fs=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
The smoke was a great effect at the end.

How much clearance is there between the steering servo and the chassis? In other words, how much could it be lowered before clearance becomes an issue?

Wow that's all the same upgrades I wanted to do with mine. Those rims are gonna look sick keep us posted on which hubs work better.8)

Now here is the beginning of the end. The first new VP prototype for the Wraith.

These are knuckles designed specifically for the Wraith. The knuckles that come on the Wraith are from the XR10. The XR10 knuckles have arms on the backside that are for the stock BTA setup. These prototype knuckles eliminate those arms, BUT still give you the ability to bolt on a BTA arm if you want to run one later.

I also have the VP XR10 knuckles to test but the problem is that is you want a high speed rig then zero Ackerman is not going to be ideal.

20fac5fd.jpg

58784c3c.jpg

I can't wait to get home and get all this stuff bolted on. It's been killing me to not be able to drive it lately. This thing is just too much fun!!!

We have been discussing what kind of things we could do with it locally, so many ideas...

Back