• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Actually, do the max shafts use 3mm or 4mm crosspins? I know I have those at home. It would be easy enough to sand that pin down to the correct diameter I am sure.

Josh, give me a shout tonight... I may have what you need.

I also got an email yesterday and looks like I may have some links on the way for this thing soon :shock:

The stock links are very forgiving which will drastically cut down on many people breaking parts. The only problem I have is that they give a little bit of a "squishy" feeling when crawling with it. Granted my current setup makes it a little difficult to do much techincal crawling but the higher power is overexagerating the amount of "squish" I am feeling.

We will see what the new links look like when they come in. I know Axial is also coming out with a link set. If I am able to test those down the road I will do that as well. Until then I just have to take it into my own hands. 8)

I also got an email yesterday and looks like I may have some links on the way for this thing soon :shock:

The stock links are very forgiving which will drastically cut down on many people breaking parts. The only problem I have is that they give a little bit of a "squishy" feeling when crawling with it. Granted my current setup makes it a little difficult to do much techincal crawling but the higher power is overexagerating the amount of "squish" I am feeling.

We will see what the new links look like when they come in. I know Axial is also coming out with a link set. If I am able to test those down the road I will do that as well. Until then I just have to take it into my own hands. 8)

Your a lucky man

What the hell... I bet this thing will out perform a 4x4 slash :ror: Great thread Josh! Cant wait to see it in colorado!

Any chance you have any word on the motor or are you going to wait till the new parts get there and put it all in at the same time?

Back