• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

This idea is already going too far...

Its only too far if the Wraith exceeds the speed of sound and/or reaches orbit. Anything less than that is good fun. "thumbsup"

Dammit, now I've got a rocket sled build forming the the back of my head...

So to attach the driveshafts I used the pins that are used in Traxxas Maxx or HPI Savage driveshafts. I love that Axial has decided to go to this style output 8)

f375e494.jpg

Here you can also see how the engagement is on the MIP's. There is a good 3/4" of engagement.

ec8379cc.jpg

So to attach the driveshafts I used the pins that are used in Traxxas Maxx or HPI Savage driveshafts. I love that Axial has decided to go to this style output 8)

f375e494.jpg

Here you can also see how the engagement is on the MIP's. There is a good 3/4" of engagement.

ec8379cc.jpg

Which MIPs are they?

2 tires successfully dismounted!

• Place 2 tires on cookie sheet covered with tinfoil.
  • Preheat oven to 325
  • Bake tires for 30 minutes.
  • Remove tires from oven, leave on cookie sheet.
  • With oven mits or protection of some sort, break the tires off the bead on the side facing up.
  • Flip the tires over and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
  • Remove from oven and finish removing the tires from the wheels.

EASY! Please be careful! I had some water in my tires and the steam that was coming out could have been pretty dangerous.

Back