• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Alright finally got everything ironed out this morning!

http://www.modelsoundsinc.com/catalog_sound_systems.htm

I'm purchasing the SFX6.4 sound module. He currently does not have a sound sequence for a truck so I had to discuss with him what I needed to provide him to assemble one. This weekend I will be recording a friends car or truck. SACCO has his new Camaro, with full exhaust, at my place or I'll get ahold of ASRcrawlers and record his new Hemi with cat back system.

Lots more details on that when I get it in hand. It will take 2-3 weeks before I see it likely.

Re: Harley's Wraith

See i thought it might of been sound but said to myself "Nahhh, no way." That should be pretty awesome man, Can't wait to hear it... A Nice LS Sound would be F'in awesome.

Thanks for sharing, your always thinking. You must have ideas coming to you as fast as you post them or on to the other neatest and greatest thing that others want. How's that cage update?

See i thought it might of been sound but said to myself "Nahhh, no way." That should be pretty awesome man, Can't wait to hear it... A Nice LS Sound would be F'in awesome.

Yeah the Camaro sounds great and I completely forgot it has been sitting in my garage. I need to bug him for the specs on it, I know its got a full exhaust and cams but dont know the output.

I might get the unit even sooner if I can get the sound bites quicker.

Thanks for sharing, your always thinking. You must have ideas coming to you as fast as you post them or on to the other neatest and greatest thing that others want. How's that cage update?

The chassis is waiting on Jerry to free up some time. We are planning on right after the first of the year. I need to get him the speakers, sound module, and new 4s packs ASAP.

The rear end is going to be a whole project of its own though. I'll get to that this weekend.

can you comment here and maybe a picture http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/354004-electronics-box-wraith.html You mentioned you had a "project box" from radio shack but didnt really have a clear picture i could see

No pictures of mine really. I just wedged it all in a project box and shoved it in the back of the Wraith. It will all be removed soon for the new chassis. Don't over think it though, just go to Radio Shack and buy one. They are easy to modify.

Wow what a perfect thread it took me a day and a half but I read it through!! I am new to crawling but I own a hobby shop and rc raceway here in Bedford Indiana I am trying to promote crawling here and help build it up!! Thanks Harley for all your info on the wraith I got a lot of good info for my wraith build!! I hope to have a gang of guys to run with and thinking about building a crawling course to run on!!

Wow what a perfect thread it took me a day and a half but I read it through!! I am new to crawling but I own a hobby shop and rc raceway here in Bedford Indiana I am trying to promote crawling here and help build it up!! Thanks Harley for all your info on the wraith I got a lot of good info for my wraith build!! I hope to have a gang of guys to run with and thinking about building a crawling course to run on!!

The Wraith is an easy sell, so much fun! Thanks for reading the thread.

Alright. Anyone want to venture a guess whats about to start here? You're going to have to look close.

Solidworks is fired up.

b1ee988b.jpg

Back