• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not used to a Harley thread with a pic on the first post.:shock:
Maybe the world really is coming to an end.:ror:

And a running vehicle on the first page! :shock:

Actually, it looks like a reverse build thread...started with a whole vehicle and slowly working his way towards a pile of parts. :ror:

Good thread so far though, nice to see it being beaten on.

And a running vehicle on the first page! :shock:

Actually, it looks like a reverse build thread...started with a whole vehicle and slowly working his way towards a pile of parts. :ror:

Good thread so far though, nice to see it being beaten on.

Welcome to the RTR crowd :flipoff:

I can't wait to see what these trucks turn into really though. I am sure we will have the full range of people, from newbs that are far too lazy to read anything or do any research all the way to the people that will hand fabricate even the cheapest parts instead of buying them.

Good luck to all of you :mrgreen:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlbzduLOKlI?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlbzduLOKlI?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Killer vid! Looks like a water bug on steroids! All these pics and Videos are Killin me! I can't stand the wait! I want it NOW! Keep up the good work on the testing...I'm taking notes:)

if that video doesn't get people stoked on the wraith then I dont know what will. So awesome. So many possibilities

I can't wait to see what these trucks turn into really though. I am sure we will have the full range of people, from newbs that are far too lazy to read anything or do any research all the way to the people that will hand fabricate even the cheapest parts instead of buying them.

Yup, gonna be a real interesting year...

Killer vid! Looks like a water bug on steroids! All these pics and Videos are Killin me! I can't stand the wait! I want it NOW! Keep up the good work on the testing...I'm taking notes:)

if that video doesn't get people stoked on the wraith then I dont know what will. So awesome. So many possibilities

Awesome video! Thanks!!"thumbsup"

Thanks guys, it was just something thrown together quick. It was a blast running it out there.

Even though they aren't the sticky compound they did very well in the wet and mud. I was ripping around in the wet sand as well and they were throwing some large roosts.
It is weird that all the wraiths i have seen dont have the r35 compound ripsaws yet they are listed on the wraith parts list on axials web site

Well it was time to order some more fun parts :lol:

I hit up www.tcscrawlers.com and got the Robinson racing gears for the transmission as well as the MIP CVD driveshafts. I am hoping that the driveshafts are long enough as I don't have the truck here to measure off of.

I am sure that the stock parts would do just fine in this truck if I was staying with a reasonable brushed motor. However it just seems like more fun to bolt in new parts!

Next stop Vanquish :twisted:

Wow that thing looks like a lot of fun, a guy like me probaly wont run brushless, do you think the motors will hold up with out all the water? I am just a crawler that want to go alittle faster!:lmao:

Wow that thing looks like a lot of fun, a guy like me probaly wont run brushless, do you think the motors will hold up with out all the water? I am just a crawler that want to go alittle faster!:lmao:

The stock motor should be good for quite awhile! If you don't get it full of sand and dirt I bet you will get lots of drive time. You also need to remember that it was on 3s that entire time and always full throttle :lol:

Great video!! Looks way fast with the stock 20t. But how is the crawl ability? would like to see what it can do on dirt or rocks going slow.

Back