• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Here is a picture of the links that are on the way from Chaotic Crawlers. Can't wait to get these on. These will make a great fix for the wobbly stockers.

8ad70026.jpg

Sweeet8) I just bought VP knuckles and Hubs for mine but I didn't do my homework before i bought them. the knuckles i bought drag on the inside wheel. I didn't get the high steer knuckles like you got though.

I'm liking those links

It's not the arms that are the problem

It's the twin forks out the back, they are angled slightly diff. than the plastic ones.
vps02000s-2T.jpg

edit: maybe I will just go with a diff wheel, I want beadlock anyhow"thumbsup"

Couple dumb little messing around videos. The new arms sure seemed to make it easier to control on the pavement.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BUbgDVESFzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man! that brushless system has some power, sound cool8)
I like how it launches out of the mud pit.......would be cool to see it in a TTC, in the mud pit or the one with logs:mrgreen:

Geez that thing is quick! I can't wait to get mine and take it to the local bash spot and air it out. I think I may take it to the track one night and race it in the monster truck class so I can watch every one can bitch and moan when I beat them with a solid axle crawler/rock racer :D

Dang it has some power! The black corbeau seats would look nice on there"thumbsup"

nice , looks good josh
i lost your # give me a call i need to see if you can draw something for me"thumbsup"

Orange brushless Wraith in a mud puddle, nice. But your about 4 months behind the trend...

project_x-14-with-logo-1024x680.jpg

:ror:

Back