• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

For weeks I have been trying to figure out what "Sending illegals home one Hayabusa at a time" means...
I know what a hayabusa means.

Also Just put a new aluminum body a added two strips of lead wieght on the front wheels.
I was playing in the back yard for about 10 minutes and I smelled something was getting hot.

The motor was very hot. It has been 15 minutes and it is still hot after unpluging.

I'm guessing I added to much weight overall the the motor is working over time??

Factory motor....Castle bec....upgraded servo....Factory Esc

Thanks

Also Just put a new aluminum body a added two strips of lead wieght on the front wheels.
I was playing in the back yard for about 10 minutes and I smelled something was getting hot.

The motor was very hot. It has been 15 minutes and it is still hot after unpluging.

I'm guessing I added to much weight overall the the motor is working over time??

Factory motor....Castle bec....upgraded servo....Factory Esc

Thanks

Not sure what springs you installed, the whites are the soft version.

If you haven't regeared your trans then I'd go read the motor and ESC guide.

I'm still running it on 2 Cell...It is much heavier than stock....would that require a tranny mod / Regear?

Sounds good to me!! Blade 400 Heli had one....it had it all....got outdated after a while.

If you look at some of the guide threads, Harley has laid out some very good ground for motor and gearing selection, as well as other things in a concise layout. It is pretty close to a mod bible in multipke threads.
People still seem to jump right in and ask questions that have been answered numerous times in the same thread.

Maybe I am on of very few who finds entertainment in reading through threads like that from the beginning...."thumbsup"

Dude...come on...It is a forum to shoot the shit...I don't get why it is such a big deal to just answer the question,....really just leaves me scratching my head.

Go to R/c groups and see the millions of post.....many questions have been asked millions of times.....it's just not a big deal there.

An

Dude, that buh-lows!
I'm glad you're alright, and that you aren't in California. Here they would have given that leach a gotdayum medal with the way these clowns spoon feed these illegal trolls.
I got my first bike last year at age 30, an '02 XR400, ohv only. Gonna keep it off road and away from the lemmings on the bay area freeway system.

....At least until i get a drz400sm, then weekends only on the back roads. ;-)
Still have the 'busa?

Do now were gonna derail this beeotch to fill it with crotch jockin' stories?

Yeah, great! I love bikes too, but More than anything we should congradulate Harley for not only finishing a build thread, but for taking it to the next level again and again.

Bravo my friend, Bravo!
applause.gif

An

Dude, that buh-lows!
I'm glad you're alright, and that you aren't in California. Here they would have given that leach a gotdayum medal with the way these clowns spoon feed these illegal trolls.
I got my first bike last year at age 30, an '02 XR400, ohv only. Gonna keep it off road and away from the lemmings on the bay area freeway system.

....At least until i get a drz400sm, then weekends only on the back roads. ;-)
Still have the 'busa?

I thought it better to say that here, than to revive a two year old dead thread.
Get over it.
BTW, your scale seats kick ass!

LoL

Sent from inside your house...

Last edited:
Back