• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawllife's 5D Sucker Punch

na4yvyve.jpg

Just super clean. Nice EY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

susa4uny.jpg

Working on lid today. It's the last comp for this guy before it's retired. A new front trim to make room for the 800m 3's batts that Rowdy showed me at BG.

You cut my lid!!! ;)

Please do elaborate on these bats... Size/dimensions? Reason for such a big battery? (If they are bigger in size)..

You cut my lid!!! ;)

Please do elaborate on these bats... Size/dimensions? Reason for such a big battery? (If they are bigger in size)..

Sure, tech is nice! Same width and length as the gens ace. Just extra hight. I chose 800 mah g-force. I made the choice based on the br mini and that monster 400 puller. I wanted to make sure there was enough batt there until I really " feel" the truck. Between my nervous throttle finger, angry motor and choosing a lid based on weight and not roll over capability, the extra juice would benefit right now. Hope that covers everything bud

urutu2es.jpg

Tomorrow's set up ( shocks ) 60wt oil with the new rcbros spring set. The shocks get new shafts Monday:).

So I had a killer day yesterday with the sucker punch. I'm about to enter into my second season in this hobby. I have never finished all 3 courses in a class before yesterday. The truck is super predictable now and the shock and weight tuning proved to be exactly what was needed. I just love this rig. Thanks Trav!

Amazing job yesterday David!

The rig looked/acted/reacted very stable on the rocks.. As well as progress made by driver. I see the benefits of ur drive time already. :thumbsup:

Sorry beest, just seeing your remarks. Things are about to change in a big way for both pro and sporty. Id very much like to thank Travis and all the great guys with 5D for giving me a spot and supporting me the way they did. This rig is under major construction at the moment. This is the closing of this thread and a new one will be underway soon. There are some innovative parts being tried out on my new rig. I'm excited to make this change and see what my new venture tosses my way!!

Back