• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawllife's 5D Sucker Punch

OK, I just fell off my chair here at the computer laughing like a loon. Best Avatar EVER!!! :lmao:

Liz just fell off the sofa. I really do have the best buds in this hobby. I may get t-shirts made for my team at the qualifier. In closing, it was Jim beam, not roofies. However I did indeed marry up:). Thanks again for the laugh!!

J-slick, are you alluding to me slipping on my sobriety?;). It's kind of hard to put up an argument with that bombed look right? Ha!

I hate busting up fun with tech but I did go back to the full set of NCD links on this rig. A 1/16th of break over wasn't worth the 1/4 inch or more of being shorter in the WB. I also went with 1/8th Ti steering link and thanks to EY, some new Ti shock shafts to test. I will also be moving to a thicker shock oil. I need to thank Turbo for that. I think that's all I'll thank him for this week;).

Back