• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

HumboldtEF's Sucker Punch/SSDlux Sporty

Thanks for the reply hnoroian I'll probably try pulling the wheels apart soon.

I pulled 2 of the 4 tungsten slugs out of the driver side knuckle and moved 2 of those to the passenger side rear. While I was playing around with that I was reminded that the side to side weights on the SkyRC scales are calculated wrong. The left (bias/balance) percentages are based on the Front right + the rear left and vice versa for the other side. So to get the reading I want I had to swap the rear scales side to side.

txki2Ec.jpg

I sucked the suspension all the way down while weighing it as it would read different every time I shifted it around, even after that it still shifted around.

As for how I'll add the slug to the rear axle I'll probably design and 3D print some mounts.

Last edited:
I would skip the rear weights, especially on a shaft driven rig.
If you are real good with an x-acto knife you can get the face off of that tire as well…

Back