• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

8-454's Numero dos! My take on the Sucker Punch

I was going to go to war with my ex wife and the only option I had at the time to be able to get the lawyer fees was sell the bike. It sucked I miss that thing everyday, shifted on the right, paucho rigid 2up4out 16"apes. Ill dig up a picture of it.

Dam man, that's sucks big time. Hopefully you'll be able to get another someday.

This is one sick rig dude!:thumbup: I like the steering setup and the tray on the front axle:thumbup: I'm planning on a diy resemblance of a sucker punch cause the chassis is so damn sexy! I hope to have it ready for our next comp here in pa with eparc clan. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Got around to making the trans swap. It shed .6oz out of the middle and its less bulky.
Wraith trans.
null_zps21161cef.jpg

Scx trans.
null_zps0123520b.jpg

Awesome! Thanks man! "thumbsup"

I haven't even started looking through the pics yet. As soon as I got back I was slammed with schoolwork.

Congrats on pulling a Top 20. If you axles housing didn't break you would've had a Top 10 for sure. Thanks for your due diligence and hard work"thumbsup"

Back