• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Alamo71 "Sucker Punch" build

so when do we get to see that hot mess mounted up?

HURRY UP ALAMO!

hopefully that body brings you some good luck and all the paint doesnt fall off of it right away.

Yeah ya better hurry up! 2 days to go.....& its gonna take more than that Gator body I tell ya that rite naw8) I better hush that suckerpunch is pretty damn scary!

Yeah ya better hurry up! 2 days to go.....& its gonna take more than that Gator body I tell ya that rite naw8) I better hush that suckerpunch is pretty damn scary!

Got it on the bench now it will be ready

I'm ready for Saturday
66f62af9ba5f3b85d5ba18b6d3b34c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day @ the Va truck worked well driver still needs work
0cdb1ece5919f31855eb0e48de79db50.jpg
18cc0658e455ca3890af978e0e56c368.jpg
03f4905fda2b893c1b49d52093b76dd5.jpg

Enjoyed havin ya today! The courses today had very tight gates with crazy sidehills.

Looks like a cash comp or somthin be very possible later August??? I know you be ready"thumbsup"

Enjoyed havin ya today! The courses today had very tight gates with crazy sidehills.

Looks like a cash comp or somthin be very possible later August??? I know you be ready"thumbsup"

I'm down have crawled a lot of places an this stacks at the top for sure show me the money

I'm looking forward to our trip in July should be able to make my first real big comp can't wait

Back