• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Alamo71 "Sucker Punch" build

4d801ed368318216b518b49ea37c76d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang phone posted 3 times mods feel free to delete 2 thanks

Dang phone posted 3 times mods feel free to delete 2 thanks

Bahh, let it ride! It just shows how excited your phone is, to be going to the comp, to take pics and video of that saaweeeet azz rig of yours!!!! [emoji106]

Bahh, let it ride! It just shows how excited your phone is, to be going to the comp, to take pics and video of that saaweeeet azz rig of yours!!!! [emoji106]

Yes very excited I'm worried about the driver the truck will do its part [emoji35]
Will be good to put some names with some faces
Coming as a student want to learn from the vets an just really Have fun

Only hours away who would have thought I'm a little nervous I hope I can keep up with the truck

Maybe between all the southern rigs someone will bet troy besides BTF lol.....cant wait to see how ur rig performs man

I got something for BTF! He's the only one here, I'm coming to beat!

Punishment for him going dark, for NENC, this year.. Grrrrrr...

Last edited:
I got something for BTF! He's the only one here, I'm coming to beat!

Punishment for him going dark, for NENC, this year.. Grrrrrr...

Better watch out since ecc ive driven my rigs a total of 60 mins combined and my rigs might where a umbrella :lmao: itll help me on them rock hops"thumbsup"

Well first comp down what a BLAST the truck done very well giving the conditions rained about all day but the driver sucks need more wheel time made a lot of new friends dang those guys made it look easy
c0a629df7142f648464b4ed794d06c76.jpg
e02aec879f121a0be33a4cb3450a386d.jpg
f7a507b437ee5d56dd7fe656bc6e32b2.jpg
b40e0bf5a8b1eed54529a95015f66b46.jpg

Sucks it rained, especially on that type of rock. One comp for you down, many more to go!"thumbsup"

2af27462ed63ba1b569a7174687e1f26.jpg

Well I would consider broken in she took a beaten yesterday an nothing broke only a tear on the inside right front tire.
I'm still amazed as how the truck performed I think I represented the brand pretty dang good only Sucker Punch at the comp I'm just disappointed in my driving but I'll guess I'll get better with more wheel Time
Already planning the next trip I'm hooked

cant win them all, congrats on the first comp :)

Nope but looking back I'm was nervous an shaking I rushed the truck too much throttle most of the time Holmes power sweet I learned a lot an I hope will have a better showing next comp
The main thing I made a lot of new friends an the little truck got to work a little all good

Tennis balls, tape measure, go find some rocks and practice practice practice, you will be fine, almost 10 years of comps and I still get the shakes!

Tennis balls, tape measure, go find some rocks and practice practice practice, you will be fine, almost 10 years of comps and I still get the shakes!

Plan on it Hillbilly an I thought your pro driving was great yesterday even after the ride in the water

Back